
Saturday was a LONG day. David was on a plane from Bangkok to LA, and I was going stir-crazy. So, lil Miss August and I ventured out to FLURT, also known as my new favorite place. They serve only one thing: frozen yogurt. There are no fancy flavors. They only serve PLAIN frozen yogurt, but it is divine. They DO offer a variety of toppings from fruit to granola to Captain Crunch and Fruity Pebbles. Captain Crunch is the best thus far, but I do try to add some fruit every once in a while. In fact, it's so yummy that I went back today and had watermelon chunks and Captain Crunch as my toppings. Don't ask me to explain my flavor choies, August likes what she likes and I have learned that its best to not question her judgement!
2 comments:
Sounds yummy but I'd need some chocolate in there...somewhere.
Having had a very gross experience with Pinkberry's coffee flavor on Friday afternoon, I am glad the office is moving closer to Flurt :)
Post a Comment