Friday, August 29, 2008

We're making progress!



All is well in the land of "Sarah": This morning I went to the hospital for a monitoring session and I am NOT contracting, which means I get to stay at home. This is exciting news as it allows me to stay home and manage the construction at our new place in Harlem which is well underway. In fact, we have what appear to be kitchen cabinets! (see pictures) It's doubtful that we'll be able to move before our bundle of joy arrives, but at least progress is being made. And speaking of progress, David woke up and made me eggs at 6am on his fist morning home from La Jolla. (Granted, there has not been a repeat performance, but we are here to celebrate progress!) Keep focusing on the positive. xoxox


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitchen looks great...always positive. Keep doing what you're doing. xoxo