
... it was exactly one year ago today that David and I went to City Hall and officially (and legally) tied the knot. It was a whirlwind experience but one that I won't soon forget. And I know that it was the right decision as we eagerly await the arrival of our first child.
What a difference a year makes. Last year I was registering for wine glasses, scheduling a photographer, and looking forward to two weeks in East Africa. This year I am registering for burp cloths, scheduling consultations with pediatricians and looking forward to 4 weeks with a baby nurse. Funny how things change so quickly!
I guess that we will have to celebrate our one year anniversary later this fall when Dave is back on the east coast. Until then, I continue to keep my feet elevated and prep for the arrival of our little one!
2 comments:
Time flies and things do change quickly...all of a sudden I am busy knitting baby blankets, hats & wash cloths, searching through Sarah's "forever box" to find goodies for August and practicing my lullabies. xoxo
Happy Anniversary! Oh, and I can say that I was there...didn't get a t-shirt, but I was there.
Post a Comment