
Welcome to my blog!
In 2004 I attended my good friend Brittany's annual Halloween bash in the West Village and got creative with my costume...well... maybe it wasn't THAT creative.... I went as a pregnant hippie. (Yes, that's a beer being balanced on my tummy. ) I share this fun fact simply because these pictures are good to have so that we can all know what I will look like on Halloween 2008. The plan is to look like this (minus the beer) but it won't be a costume... that's right, I'm pregnant! David and I are expecting our first child on or about November 8, 2008. His or her name will be August (after the playwright August Wilson, who brought us together). I've created this blog so that our dear friends and family can stay updated on the pregnancy as well as August's milestones once born. Needless to say, we are thrilled! It's still VERY early (I am just shy of 8 weeks) but we wanted to share our news so that you know why all I do is sleep and eat, sleep and eat. I'm looking forward to this experience as well as sharing it with all of you. Keep checking back for updates!! xoxoxox Sarah
2 comments:
Here is my blog, farfsgirl.blogspot.com
Welcome to the blogosphere my friend...and the wild ride of parenthood. YAY!!!
Post a Comment