Friday, March 28, 2008

Beat this!



On Monday morning I went for my very first sonogram. This black and white picture may not seem like much at first, but when the technician, Lizette showed me the heartbeat.... it made skipping coffee for the last 8 weeks totally worth it. (Don't get me wrong, I am still craving coffee, but I am proud to have made it this far.) Beat this: little August has a strong heartbeat, 134 bpm. Perhaps he/she will be as high energy as me! My ob/gyn called two days later to confirm that everything looks good and healthy. So keep thinking good thoughts for us.


2 comments:

Farf's Girl said...

:-) Yeah for all three centimeters of August!

EmilyB said...

Congrats Sarah & David!!! I just heard the good news. I wish you the best...and I love the blog. What a great idea. Congrats again from the 'burgh!